Exploring Optional Skincare for Extra Radiance

 


Basic skincare and sunscreen have been discussed. Next is optional skincare. You must be familiar with several skincare products shown in the image above. There are face masks, acne spot treatments, and face mists. Actually, these products are not necessary, but if you have the budget and extra time, they can support your journey to healthy and glowing skin. Here are some optional skincare products that I recommend, along with my personal experiences:

1. Mugwort Mask from Skintific
My personal experience with the mugwort mask is that it is easy to apply because of its stick form (just roll it onto the face). After using this mask, my face had fewer breakouts and acne scars faded.
Rating: 4/5

2. Volcano Mask from Skintific
The texture of this mask is similar to the mugwort mask. It effectively removes blackheads and is gentle compared to other blackhead removal products that use plasters, which can be painful to remove.
Rating: 4/5

3. Acne Spot Treatment from BarenBliss
Since the first day of using this product, my acne heals faster and reduces in size. Some pimples even stopped developing because I applied this product as soon as I noticed any signs of acne. This product can also be used on whiteheads and inflamed acne by shaking it before applying.
Rating: 5/5

4. Face Mist from Camille Beauty
I use this product as a mix-in for powdered masks. The ingredients in this product are highly recommended, including niacinamide for brightening and centella asiatica for preventing acne and breakouts.
Rating: 4/5

Those are the four optional skincare products that I use. Usually, I prefer to stick to my basic skincare routine after showering, but during my free time and days off, I usually use face masks while watching K-Dramas. As for the acne spot treatment product, I use it after completing all my skincare steps, right before bedtime. 

Thank you for staying with my blog, and see you in the next blog post with skincare topics that will surely be exciting! Have a nice day, readers <33

Comments

Popular Posts